Sign in to follow this  
Peter Webber

PRO-ATC X Menu display (and other addons) in P3D v3.2

Good day.

I recently upgraded to P3D v3.2 by updating the "client". At first, when running PRO-ATC X, the menu would fail to display when pressing "1" on the keyboard. I was later advised in the forums to also update the "content" which I did. The menu will now display, but the format has completely changed and all the PRO-ATC X options are not present. It appears as if the menu has been "cut off" on the bottom and I can only view up to certain options. For example, when viewing my flight plan info, I can only view up to the required departure SID. I cannot see any further (i.e required arrival info, or even the exit option in the menu). So I cannot complete my flight plan in the FMC since I simply can't view all my plan info in the menu. The menu format is different, and not all the options are present, as if it has been cut short. Are there any others having this issue, and maybe with other addons? It seems P3D have changed how the menus display, and it seems certain addons are conflicting with the new format? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

If you position your mouse at the bottom of the menu window you should be able to drag it down and enlarge the window.

Dave Garwood.

The menu is different indeed and luckily so. With v3 the ATC window already had become grey and slightly transparent but the windows for for instance ProATC and ASN were still that ugly solid blue. This has been fixed with 3.2 and now all those windows are grey and transparent. Big improvement. Anyway, as Dave says, I can also change the size of the window and nothing is being cut off. Seems like something is wrong with your install if you can't resize the window...

Hi guys..thanks for the quick response...didn't try the resize option...thought the menu was solid and fixed as per the previous style. And yes I agree, menus look great..will feedback shortly with my results.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Is there any way to delete this thread? I was stupid.. :fool:  I had tried to drag open the menu from the bottom and it wouldn't go, After I saw your posts I tried from the top then it expanded successfully...!

Silly me.....I assumed the menu was solid.....thanks again..

Peter Webber

Haha, it can happen to the best of us. ;)