Sign in to follow this  
hlender

Multi-Function Display screen size

The solution to this topic is probably very simple so I apologize in advance.

The Multi-Function Display screen and also the A/P screen keeps wanting to go full screen when trying to move them. I can resize it and it will stay that way until I try to move it to say another part of the screen. It will then fill the whole computer screen. I then have to resize it. Very annoying. Is there a setting, on both the Multi-Function Display screen and the Autopilot screen, that will stop it from going full screen when trying to move them??

Thanks in advance.

Harry

Harry,

That sounds like something going on with Windows.  When moving from one screen to another the size may  change due to different resolutions, etc., but going full screen should only happen when you "bump" the window at the top of the screen (a Windows feature).  There is nothing in P2A that causes the window size to change when you move them.

The Autopilot screen must look real weird at full screen.  I've never seen it that big.

Dave

Harry,

That sounds like something going on with Windows.  When moving from one screen to another the size may  change due to different resolutions, etc., but going full screen should only happen when you "bump" the window at the top of the screen (a Windows feature).  There is nothing in P2A that causes the window size to change when you move them.

The Autopilot screen must look real weird at full screen.  I've never seen it that big.

Dave

Hi Dave;

Yes I agree things are weird with my windows, I tried the following YouTube video but that didn't work so it's back to the drawing boards.

Harry

Are your dealing with multiple screens and are the screen resolutions the same?  If one screen is 1920X1080 and P2A is say, using half of the screen on that screen and you move it to a screen that is 1080X720 or something similar, it will look like P2A is going full screen, when in fact it is staying the same size....pixel wise.

Dave