Sign in to follow this  
jimh

Mouse Look in V3.2?

I decided to completely clean out my P3D only drive and start afresh with V3.2.  I've just finished setting up axes and buttons in FSUIPC. I've decided at present not to use Ezdok, and mapped buttons in FSUIPC for zoom and eyepoints.

As part of setting up a viewpoint it's essential to be able to use spacebar + mouse to rotate the view.into a final position.

Spacebar + mouse, nor Ctrl +O+mouse work for me, although the cursor does change to a +

Anyone else experienced this?

Jim

Asus Rog Maximus VIII Hero, i9-10900k 4.8GHZ, Corsair H100 cooler, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2666, RTX3090 20GB, Win10 HP 64-bit, 3 Monitors "19-22-19", Vive Pro 2 Headset.

Jim, I had that problem in a different way. I installed P3D 3.2 a few days ago, then installed the latest version of FSUIPC into both my existing FSX and the new P3D.  I saw the problem you describe in the CS777 in FSX  - but not the AS Twin Otter in P3D.

So I'm wondering if it's aircraft-specific, or an FSUIPC issue. In the meantime, you can set you mouse's middle button to pan via FSUIPC' Miscellaneous tab - check off the Mousewheel: "mouse look" box

Hans Soule

Thanks, Hans,

That solved the problem nicely.  I have not yet installed any 3rd party aircraft, only FSUIPC to get my controllers set up.

Cheers, Jim

Asus Rog Maximus VIII Hero, i9-10900k 4.8GHZ, Corsair H100 cooler, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2666, RTX3090 20GB, Win10 HP 64-bit, 3 Monitors "19-22-19", Vive Pro 2 Headset.