Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Somthing causing P3Dv3 to Crash only in the Caribbean area?

Hey all another issue I'm having is that for some reason P3D is crashing but only in the Caribbean area's like Miami are unaffected as are Orbx regions ect. No matter what airport I go to down south I get a crash. I doubt its the sim I'm sure its a conflict or a corrupt file the sim loads up I have enough time to see the airports are fully loaded and them bam to desktop and its not reporting an error to the windows logs either. Any idea on what I can do to track the cause?

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Hey all another issue I'm having is that for some reason P3D is crashing but only in the Caribbean area's like Miami are unaffected as are Orbx regions ect. No matter what airport I go to down south I get a crash. I doubt its the sim I'm sure its a conflict or a corrupt file the sim loads up I have enough time to see the airports are fully loaded and them bam to desktop and its not reporting an error to the windows logs either. Any idea on what I can do to track the cause?

I am assuming you did an update and not a fresh install so that doesn't help your cause try this go to your main p3d folder and delete your scenery.cfg file if its there - now go to C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin and delete that scenery.cfg file after you back it up then restart p3d

Rich Sennett