Sign in to follow this  
JLSeagull

Aeroport La Seu d'Urgell - (LESU).

...or Aeroport De La Seu (LESU).

I stumbled across this little gem of an Airfield today and just had to recommend it to any of you VFR /STOL guys out there who, like me, have FreemeshX, Orbx Global and the OpenLC-Europe packages installed.

This region is simply breathtakingly beautiful. Crank your settings up guys and go and spend a glorious couple of hours aloft.

Me? Back to LESU for a bit more 'therapy' !! :Tounge:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the heads-up.  Is there a link?  What simulator does it work.  FSX, FSX-SE, P3D?  I am moving this to the FSX Forum as there is a forum for topics like this.  A link to the scenery would be nice or a comment that it can be found in the AVSIM Library.  I do not allow links to the "other" flightsim libraries.

Best regards,

Hi Jim. I was .... ermm .... 'lost' (i.e. Please don't tell anyone.... but I was taking the 'alternative' scenic route), coming South through the Pyrenees/Andorra for Barcelona and overflew this place. Gobsmacked that Orbx would even take the time to model it!

I have tried to put a Wikipedia link to the actual Airport on here Jim but there seems to be a problem in that respect.

Please Google the thread Title Jim and perhaps you can add a link to the actual Airport?

It is absolutely WELL worth a visit!!

P.S.

As requested: - P3d V3.2, The entire Orbx Suite, FreemeshX and UTX Lights.

Regards,

I have tried to put a Wikipedia link to the actual Airport on here Jim but there seems to be a problem in that respect.

We use the BBCode system here and you have to click on the link icon and paste the link into the box.  Here's the Wiki link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andorra%E2%80%93La_Seu_d'Urgell_Airport

Here is a link to the Orbx scenery - https://fullterrain.com/freeware/global

I'm still not sure what you are trying to accomplish but I will move it back to the Hangar Chat.