Does anybody here own the Carenado B1900d?  If so, does that person know how to change the squawk code, or if it is even possible?  Because there is a 3D knob on what looks very much like a transponder in the cockpit above the annunciator panel, but I can't get the code that's displayed to change.  I can't push the ident button either, it just turns on and off.  I also don't seem to be able to change the speed bugs.  

Thank you!  

There is a Carenado B1900 Support forum, here at AVSIM.

Not sure about the transponder... the B1900 is no longer in my hangar..

Bert

Hi Tristan,

Indeed that is the Transponder, and as you say - the left 3D knob only turns it on/off and the right 3D knob does nothing!! To change the code manually, click on the individual digits when you see the plus or minus or use mousewheel. You may need to zoom in to the gauge for accuracy.

Speedbugs - put mousepointer on it (changes to hand symbol), use mousewheel.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Philip M Wafer

EIWT

Is it stuck on 1200 by any chance?  I agree with clicking on the digits to change the numbers.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: