Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Will one of you guys or girls that use EZdoc make a few screenshots

I need some  'knock your socks off' type screenshots of the Panel of the Carenado Cj2 for my Avsim review.  Something along the lines of these at various angles would be real nice.  Also, if you have some screenshots that you have snapped while flying or getting ready to fly and they are full screen resolution, I would like to have a shot at using some of them in the review. Full photo credit is always given to the photographer or he who clicks the mouse.

Best Regards,

Ray

pfd_b.JPG

throttles.JPG

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I need some  'knock your socks off' type screenshots of the Panel of the Carenado Cj2 for my Avsim review.  Something along the lines of these at various angles would be real nice.  Also, if you have some screenshots that you have snapped while flying or getting ready to fly and they are full screen resolution, I would like to have a shot at using some of them in the review. Full photo credit is always given to the photographer or he who clicks the mouse.

Best Regards,

Ray

Ray you want those exact views and what time of day ? I think I can do it for you

Rich Sennett

No given criteria. It is just that I would like a couple of shots to compare the simulation to the real one.  one to one.  So these two might be good for that.  Otherwise just some really interesting views that the readers - not necessarily the ones who already own the Carenado CJ2 would be interested at seeing.  Inside, outside, cabin, good weather, bad weather. I always like to use someone else screenshots - that way I know for sure that at least one person will read the review.  ha.

Ray

No given criteria. It is just that I would like a couple of shots to compare the simulation to the real one.  one to one.  So these two might be good for that.  Otherwise just some really interesting views that the readers - not necessarily the ones who already own the Carenado CJ2 would be interested at seeing.  Inside, outside, cabin, good weather, bad weather. I always like to use someone else screenshots - that way I know for sure that at least one person will read the review.  ha.

Ray

Did a bunch send you a link when I button them up in photoshop

Rich Sennett

Excellent stuff.  We will hold them for the review.  Make 'em sweat.  :wink:

Ray