No Aircraft effects after VXFCentral?

Hi Keven,

Things are getting better.

https://goo.gl/photos/ZziJrLjag9qHA7tY7

I suppose that now u can say "that's My effect"

How to "repair" WOAI planes ?

Please do not tell me that manually i have to edit each and every plane  80P

That looks more like it!

for WOAI aircraft, they should be alright since we scan every simobject directories in the INI file... can you post the Effects section of one of the WOAI aircraft.cfg here so that we can have a look at it?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Arthur,

Only Contrails and brake smoke is working on AI.

Regards,

Keven

This was news to me and this would then mean there's no reason for me to have my settings like shown below? And what will brake smoke correspond to in the settings menu? The way I read your post I guess only having contrails checked would make sense? And please disregard from the option marked with a red circle, I was using the same screenshot for another question. I don't have that override setting enabled anymore.

I'm using P3Dv3.2.3 and MT6 a/c models (only the models, no other MT6 components installed) and I do all my flying online on Vatsim using vPilot.

PrecipitFX%20Options.JPG

Richard Åsberg

This was news to me and this would then mean there's no reason for me to have my settings like shown below? And what will brake smoke correspond to in the settings menu? The way I read your post I guess only having contrails checked would make sense? And please disregard from the option marked with a red circle, I was using the same screenshot for another question. I don't have that override setting enabled anymore.

I'm using P3Dv3.2.3 and MT6 a/c models (only the models, no other MT6 components installed) and I do all my flying online on Vatsim using vPilot.

Hi Richard,

Brake smoke is linked to the Wheels Spray setting. We will split them info individual checkboxes in coming updates.

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Ok, so just to make sure I understand this correctly - at this point the only options I need to check for MT6 models are contrails and wheel spray since no other effects will make any difference?

Richard Åsberg