Sign in to follow this  
Olbalbal

4 airports bought on steam stopped working

I use FSXse with Win7 and DirectX 9

For some months I have been using Meigs, Lukla, Friday Harbor and Kilimanjaro Airport. I bought these from Steam and they all were working fine. Then, all of a sudden, I am getting error messages for each of the four (2 error messages for each of the two parts of Lukla). The one for Meigs KCGX reads:

Scenery. CFG File error. Local Scenery directory (KCGX\Scenery). In Scenery area 142 not found.

The error messages for the two Lukla files, Friday Harbor and Kilimanjaro are similar.

Please help me.

Olbalbal

First thing to try is an update from the Steam menu:

Run Stream and right click on the FSX menu item, choose properties.

Choose LOCAL FILES tab, click verify integrity of game cache.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Check your scenery library to see if those scenery is active. Delete them from the library & then add them in again.

Maybe that will work.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Which is why I don't use steam for everything, it keeps updating stuff and there is always the risk of addons, mods, configs, etc, not working. I only use steam for games I won't mod. That said, also try checking the products in question to see if an update was done and if you can roll back.

SteveW, Wobbie and Sascha,

Many thanks for your replies. As soon as I can get to a place with a good connection I will try these things. Many thanks for your thoughtfulness in responding to me.

Olbalbal