Sign in to follow this  
N1G

MyTraffic 6 - installed but.............

I got it working but it seems with P3D one of the disadvantages is the inability to select the quality of the aircraft. I liked to<br />select the low quality to save on frames, but cannot find the service for it. This was available in v5, so maybe it is v6 that<br />does not have this feature regardless of what sim you are using. Also, by default it selects a schedule but I am not seeing the<br />phase were the database was created. It was used in FSX, but again maybe not available for p3d. I am trying to figure out how MT works.<br />Where are the bgl's? Is there one for commercial traffic and one for GA and one for Military? Can you turn on/off military AC?<br />Seems some features are gone.<br /><br />Anyone have the scoop on this?<br /><br />Bob

There is only one model set per each aircraft in MyT 6, unlike the previous version which, in addition had low resolution models. Those low resolution models were designed for hardware purchased new from 5 to 10 years ago.

My Traffic Live is a separate addon sold by Airnav Systems. You can Google the developer's name to find out more. Note that only aircraft types that send real time status will show up in the provided files.

The default schedules in MyT 6 represent approximate real life airline densities at specific airports stating with mid-2015 and working backwards in time. They are not real schedules for each airline. What this means is you will see a lot of Southwest planes at its hub at KBWI and a lot of Delta planes at Hartsfield, etc..