Sign in to follow this  
onlyplanes88

GSX - Handling

Hi, would it be possible to change ground Handling in GSX , for example : swissport, menzies are in the list, would it be possible to add another handler eg. Aviator.

That's all, hope you can reply.

Download and install the GSX paint kit. You can make any livery that you want. 

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

And the readme tells you the process to edit the cfg files to let you select any handling based on the codes either airport codes or airline codes from your aircraft.cfg file

Unfortunately you must do this after each update because the installer overwrites your changes.

And the readme tells you the process to edit the cfg files to let you select any handling based on the codes either airport codes or airline codes from your aircraft.cfg file

Unfortunately you must do this after each update because the installer overwrites your changes.

Were do i find the config file?

fsx/simobjects/airplanes    than choose your  aircraft  and   open up  the aircraft.cfg  using  notepad

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Were do i find the config file?

in the Simobjects folder is a folder I forgot the name and am not at my computer but it has all the ground handling vehicles. The folders start with FSDT

Each ground vehicle has its own cfg file, and inside there you can see settings for each repaint, go down through each one and find Swissport and Menzies and add an airport code where you fly to, if you fly in America mainland, add K that will let you select it at every airport code beginning with K.

You can also just add the airline you fly with instead of the airport code, and gsx then reads the atc_parking_codes= line in your aircraft.cfg file, this should be set to your airline code icao. For example SWA if you use Southwest. And then add SWA to the swissport cfg line and it will let you select them everywhere.

in the Simobjects folder is a folder I forgot the name and am not at my computer but it has all the ground handling vehicles. The folders start with FSDT

think its called ground vehicles simobjects/groundvehicles

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg