Rich Sennett

I would have gotten one of these if I hadn't found my goflight yoke for such a low price on ebay $300 :D

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I had one of the Flight Master I yokes a couple of years ago.  It was solidly built, but had limited movement (around 3" to 3.5" in pitch), did not always return to the same center value, and still stuck a bit in the pitch axis making it harder to make fine pitch adjustments on landing (it wasn't a ball bearing yoke).  I'm unsure if they improve things for version II.  In it's price range, I think that it is a good bargain.  Gives you plenty of switches in a very solidly built product.  It was just the yoke mechanism itself that I wasn't happy with.

If you can afford it, I would step up to a PFC yoke with hall sensors instead of potentiometers, or a Yoko yoke.

Cheers,

Gerald

I had one of the Flight Master I yokes a couple of years ago.  It was solidly built, but had limited movement (around 3" to 3.5" in pitch), did not always return to the same center value, and still stuck a bit in the pitch axis making it harder to make fine pitch adjustments on landing (it wasn't a ball bearing yoke).  I'm unsure if they improve things for version II.  In it's price range, I think that it is a good bargain.  Gives you plenty of switches in a very solidly built product.  It was just the yoke mechanism itself that I wasn't happy with.

If you can afford it, I would step up to a PFC yoke with hall sensors instead of potentiometers, or a Yoko yoke.

Cheers,

Gerald

Good info - maybe someone who owns one can chime in if it is the same amount of travel - thats more than my current Cessna Saitek has 

Rich Sennett

I'm scared to death that any of my Saitek equipment breaks. They seem to be having major supply problems. Most of these other options are out of my price range.

NAX669.png