Sign in to follow this  
BradBaten

Adding Scenary to FS2004 useing Windows 7

The Microsoft Flight Sim version before fs9. I opened Flight sim and went to the scenary option. I then selected Add Scenary when it asked me where it was I added it and evrything went fine.   Now that Iam using fs9 win. ver. 7 It will not install like that. What is the answer to adding on scenary to FS2004 ?     Thx Punch649.

The Microsoft Flight Sim version before fs9. I opened Flight sim and went to the scenary option. I then selected Add Scenary when it asked me where it was I added it and evrything went fine.

You need one further step in win7, just click anywhere in the dialoge box after pressing OK and it will work

• Upvote 1

Peter Schluter

Thx it worked. Its just a shame they cant write a fix for that.  I think the biggest upset was when FS2004 was a disaster when I installed it on a New PC that came with WIN 8. You would think that they would make it compatible since its a Microsoft Product. Such an easy call. I hated Win 8 the min I saw the desktop. So I just bought and installed Win 7. It appears they whant to be user friendly. But its just a overkill to me. Kinda like Google and other Search engines. Its just to much info, anyway thanks again for the scenary fix.