Sign in to follow this  
penicka

Strange object

After installing airports from UK2000 I now appear randomly on this subject and completely different airports. The object disappears when I switch views in FSX, but it's annoying when I land somewhere and suddenly there I discover this. I tried to uninstall UK2000, but it did not help. Does anyone know what to do

http://www.imgup.cz/image/Tj7

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I saw something similar in another thread, that was down to car traffic set at 100%.

I've also seen something similat at an add on airport facing in a certain direction, the developers put it down to my use of DX10, sure dnough when I switched back to DX9 the huge black shapes in the sky vanished.

In regards to DX10 possibility, DX10 can only render DX10 textures so, if you have DX9 textures from earlier versions of FS (like an AI), then this might cause the anomaly.  There's a piece of software that converts DX9 textures called Addon_Converter_X.  It converts stuff on the fly but not permanently.  It can be found at FlightOne Software.  You can download the demo to see if it does in fact work before buying.

Best regards,