Sign in to follow this  
haakeger

Virtavia for FSX and FS9 50% off until May 31

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Good bargains if you are a military/vintage aircraft fan, but don't be expecting high quality internal or external models or in depth systems. I have a number of them but the only one I would recommend as being a reasonably good quality product is the C-17, which is a great and fun aircraft to fly (you can almost use it like an enormous bush plane if you want and challenge yourself to get into and out of quite short strips!). It is quite well modeled inside and out but the Virtavia C-17 is essentially a 'jump into and fly' aircraft and not one for the systems fanatics, so don't go for it if extensive systems replication are a vital element of your flight simming world. It actually has a reasonably well modeled virtual cockpit, unlike many of the other Virtavia products, where the VC modeling is distinctly FS9 or in some cases even pre-FS9 and the external model is also probably one of Virtavia's best. Bearing in mind my comments above, I would certainly be happy to recommend the C-17 at the bargain sale price.

Bill

• Upvote 1