Sign in to follow this  
Ridhwan Asad

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Airbus X

I haven't owned a Joystick for Flight Simulator before so I am pretty noob at it. I am planning to get the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and the Aerosoft Airbus X. I have seen the system requirements on the Aerosoft website. So if I buy the Saitek Pro, can I use it for the Aerosoft Airbux X considering that the yoke doesn't have separate rudder pedals?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I really don't undesrtand the question...

What does the fact that it doesn't have pedals have to do with being able to use it? It's like if you wanted to do video chat where you want a camera and microhone and ask if you can use camera "x" with skype even though "it doesn't have a microphone"...

Joysticks are not compatible woth planes, they're compatible with programs/OS, and the yoje will work fine with any of them.

You will of curse have to buy separate pedals, but that's the case with any yoke you buy, none of them come with pedals...

Most people use Airbus X without pedals for Rudder. How is that possible? I just wanted to know if I can pair it with the Airbux X to play without pedals. Or Should I stick with a Flight Stick? Flight Sticks comes with Twist Rudder Control. Does the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke come with any such mechanism?

Does the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke come with any such mechanism?

NO.

You will either need rudder pedals or set the autorudder variable on in setup and let the simulator manage it for you.