Sign in to follow this  
ICSimulations

PMDG WX radar does not work with other programs?

I figured out why PMDG 777 weather radar was not working. I had to remove the ASNwxRadarPath= path from FSUIPC  for my PROSIM737 simulator. Once I started Prepar3D V3.3 with the PMDG 777 loaded the radar kicked in. Is there a way to have my FSUIPC with the ASN radar path working as well. I switch between both aircraft quite often. 

Thank you,

Abe Abrahamian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I figured out why PMDG 777 weather radar was not working. I had to remove the ASNwxRadarPath= path from FSUIPC  for my PROSIM737 simulator. Once I started Prepar3D V3.3 with the PMDG 777 loaded the radar kicked in. Is there a way to have my FSUIPC with the ASN radar path working as well. I switch between both aircraft quite often. 

I would have thought that the ASN facility would cope with more than one requesting client, but this is definitely a good question to ask HiFi. Please do so.

If that isn't a possibility, I could consider making the FSUIPC action configurable by Profile -- assuming switching one client off would enable another, which is also unclear (another question for HiFi?)

If you find out more and wish to pursue a solution with FSUIPC profiles, please come to my Support Forum and discuss it there.

Pete