Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

For a good time, dial 1-347639...

that's 1-DISNEY.Go to California Adventure, choose Sorrin' Over California.Repeat.Cheers,bt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For those that are cornfuzed about my Haiku posting...This referes to Disneyland, California Adventure Park.Sorrin' Over California is a way cool, full motion flight simulator.See...there is a method to my madness!Cheers,bt

My wife and I both enjoyed Soarin' last year. I was just at WDW in Florida last week, and I noted there that Soarin' is scheduled to open in the "Land" Pavillion next year as well. Obviously its popularity has made it a must for WDW as well as Disney SoCal. Anyway, I found the attraction the most unique, exciting, and enjoyable attraction I'd ever seen in a theme park.-John

Hi John,And why didn't you drop by for a cold one? Maybe we could have taken a flight out of KORL in a C172.Of course, we wouldn't be able to fly over Disney because of the TFR, should be renamed (P)ermanent Flight Restricted vice (T)emporary... since it has been in effect for several years. Got to protect the Mouse, ya know!!W. Sieffert