Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

ORBX Freeware Scenery Help Please

I have installed the freeware FTXGlobal_NA_Airports.zip. It is a large file. It says I need the libraries FTXORBXLIBS_160528.zip which is 1,3 Gb. Both installers only allow them to be installed in the Main FSX ORBX folder. Is it possible after I install them there that I can move the entire ORBX folder to another drive where I have more space. I can then edit the Scenery Library to point to the new folder. Thanks, Bob.

Yes you can. Go and download a free copy of junction link magic and you can install to another drive. Come back here if you need further assistance with it

ZORAN

Hi. Thanks. I don't understand. Can't I just install the airports and the lib files to ORBX folder in the FSX folder and then cut it and paste it to another drive, then set the scenery library to the new location? The files are not registered are they? I don't see a need for the junction link magic program. ORBX should have an installer that allows you to put the files in any location you want, That's why I don't like installers. Bob.