Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

C-130 FREEWARE

Hi after reading how wonderfull the new payware c-130 is and being some what financialy challanged (skint) a search of the library unearthed this gem by Simshed c-130c3.zip all the bells and whistles including a working V/C . I like it. cheers John

I'm pleased for you John.But you should be fined anyway for starting another C-130 thread, even if it's not about THAT C-130.:-lolIan

Good to know that not everyone is wearing blinkers John?Long live freeware, it's what makes this hobby so inspiring and what cameraderie was based on.Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Simshed c-130c3I searched on both of these and got no hits at all. You may be thinking about FlightSim.com maybe??

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest panda234

maybe wake up and read the front page of these boards. You'll go to c130 heaven...billg

Guest panda234

argh, sorry John, it helps when I read the post that I'm replying to. Yes, you're right, and so am I, so there. But you more than me. Again, my apologies. :-(EDIT: talk about missing the boat, hehe...billg

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

I've downloaded it, now I gotta fly it. Thanks for pointing it out!-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying!Pilot-There is evidence of a leak on right main landing gear.Mechanic- Evidence removed.

>maybe wake up and read the front page of these boards. You'll>go to c130 heaven...>>billg>Billg,I went one better than that, I saw it on a freinds P.C. that is writing a review for 'Micro Aviator'.Yes it is visualy perfect. Know one would deny that and I for one would love it being a fan of the Hercules and all it's wonderful performance too.Unfortunately, the price really is the stumbling block! To compare it with the PMDG 744 'Queen of the Skies' pricewise, is just rediculous in my opinion? It's not even half as good! Expecting FS fans to shell out mega bucks for a package that is unlikely (I hope I'm wrong?) to recieve a patch when they have blatantly ignored any back up for the rest of their products, I can't see it happening for this one either?To revert back to the title of this thread was all the thread starter asked for, you changed that though and because of, some kind of inferiority complex. Not my problem and won't be either. I'll just sit back with the rest of us and say "I told you so".'How is your cold and dark start going'? :-lol Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png