Sign in to follow this  
edbern007

FO is silent on takeoff roll or takeoff phase

When I am doing my first flight the FO calls out V1 rotate etc but on the second leg and thereafter FO doesn't call out 80 knots nor the V speeds and he does not say positive rate and does not respond to the gear up commands. Anything after that flight phase he operates as normal. I'm fully aware of the procedures and commands which i execute on the first leg but when i'm doing another flight the takeoff segment it just does not work for me. Am I missing something?

I will look into the manual some more but I had ruled out skipping out a segment because I never have the issue on the first flight of the day. I don't see how I would skip a segment by accident every-time on the second leg