Sign in to follow this  
Mark5000

"Theme Activation Error" P3d V3.2 Active Sky Cloud Art

Hi

I have AS 16 bought and Active Sky Cloud art . With Active Sky C loud kind I've huge problems . there can be no threads in the simulator install no matter what subject I select always comes this stupid Error message.  I hang a picture with at . I tried the virus scanner to completely disable it does not work again . Then comes another problem ASCA can not even be uninstalled the while your staller runs but can not go on I need it through Windows Explorer by deleting uninstall what's going on the folder ? It may indeed be true not I a heap of money for an addon Pay and nothing works !?

Does anyone have the same problem and can explain why this is so ? Image I've added

greeting

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4411/ue6rpd9y_jpg.htm

Solved everything in Regedit cleared of ASCA and reinstalled worked Problem solved

Hi, 

Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Let us know if you have any other issues. 

Warm Regards,

Diana Lopez

Creative Media Designer

"High-Fidelity Simulation Technologies"

Hmm, I'm having the same problem in P3Dv3.3.5 latest, AS16/ASCA combo. It just started. I flew flawlessly for a couple of days. Network config, full dynamic/AUTO everything.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Hmm, I'm having the same problem in P3Dv3.3.5 latest, AS16/ASCA combo. It just started. I flew flawlessly for a couple of days. Network config, full dynamic/AUTO everything.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Ok, it took me to rename CLOUD TEXTURES back to HIGH PERFORMANCE SOFT.

Dirk.