Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

GTN 750 & P3D V3.3?

Does the Flight 1 GTN 750 work in P3D V3.5?

Thanks,

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

I edited your topic Title, there is no P3D V3.5 ... current release version is V3.3 ... I think perhaps you were thinking V3.3.5.

GTN750 works in P3D V3.3.5

Cheers, Rob.

I edited your topic Title, there is no P3D V3.5 ... current release version is V3.3 ... I think perhaps you were thinking V3.3.5.

GTN750 works in P3D V3.3.5

Cheers, Rob.

not in mine...just updated both hardware and software...downloaded latest version of gtn v1.14 and I am getting;

F! GTN Error "Incompatible simulator version, current version: 3.3.5.17625, these gauges will only work with P3D.  You are either running them in FSX SP2/Acceleration or a newer(unsupported) version of P3d."

Advice?

Thanks,

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

not in mine...just updated both hardware and software...downloaded latest version of gtn v1.14 and I am getting;

F! GTN Error "Incompatible simulator version, current version: 3.3.5.17625, these gauges will only work with P3D.  You are either running them in FSX SP2/Acceleration or a newer(unsupported) version of P3d."

Advice?

Thanks,

Chas

Run the updater, and make sure your antivirus didn't eat the updater when you installed the GTN. Under Programs in windows you should have a folder, " Flight 1 Aviation Technologies/F1T GTN series  a, and inside that folder one of the selections is F1 update tool. Run it as admin. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

make sure your antivirus didn't eat the updater
mmmm yummy too!  I had exclusions all over the place in my Eset SmartSecurity too...fixed

Thanks sir!

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Ah, this had an updater, it solved the problem for me, thanks!

It said there was an 1.11 version for P3D, after the update the configuration tool shows 1.13, so all that is a bit weird but it seems to work.

I really wish they provided a convenient configuration tool though, the current one is painful and crashes every now and then. And since it's necessary to use it regularly because it's forgetting its settings, it makes it somewhat tedious.

Tom Ross

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals