Sign in to follow this  
Von Target

Now I'm Aeroflying.... 2

A BIG Hug and Thanks for your inspiration to Devon!  Ya know why Devon.....  :good:  Ya Da MAN!!!!!

Wife this morning when she first looked at the desktop, getting ready for some Facebooking..

- (WIFE) "What happened to all of those icons ? There's only one ???? Looks nice... what it it ?"

- (UNINSTALLER): "Yes, my disk was Devonised this morning... Devonisation started around 03:00 AM, and ended 06:45..." 

- (WIFE) "Hmmm can you Devonise some of the house tasks latter today ?... "

Oops!   :blink:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yeah, but I was punished for a whole week starting today, in holidays, away from my simming PC :-(

No Aerofly for a whole week .... At least I brought the aircraft ".tmd"s with me on the laptop to study it :-)

Everyone needs a vacation, and if you are with your wife, don't be seen looking at your laptop too much unless you wanna get whacked with it........  :Shame On You:

Everyone needs a vacation, and if you are with your wife, don't be seen looking at your laptop too much unless you wanna get whacked with it........  :Shame On You:

You bet Devon.... Well, she facebooks so... I get my good chance to AVSIMing and IPACing too :-)

Oh, I'm being unfair... She actually never interferes, even when I stand for hours in front of the sim PC with that fancy-looking hat with TIR...  :-)

Oh, I'm being unfair... She actually never interferes, even when I stand for hours in front of the sim PC with that fancy-looking hat with TIR...  :-)

I told myself once I would never ever wear one of those silly looking things......... Now I'm considering an even sillier looking VR headset.........  :Nerd:

I fear the VR would make me "throw in the towel" quite often....  I'll keep my TIR5. Instead of the hat I even found a way to attach the unit I used to use in the hat to my headphones... Not so bad :-)