Sign in to follow this  
Pilot22132

FS2Crew NGX reboot

I  purchased FS2Crew NGX reboot and i'm currently using it now as i'm doing a flight and I know that the Version 2.0 was released a month or so ago and know its available to update. However,  I purchased NGX reboot from simmarket as I had some issues purchasing it directly from the FS2crew Website. I click the website page button but it takes me directly to the FS2Crew website. Since I purchased NGX reboot from sim market, how would I then update ngx reboot to be able to use the QRH section for the product?

thanks

Simmarket has the latest version of NGX Reboot on their website, the one that includes Failures.

So I'm not sure how you could have older version.

When you open the FS2Crew Main Panel, if an update is available, you will see a message flash regarding the update and you will hear a voice saying an update is available.

If you're not getting that, then you have the latest version.

When we issue an update, we send the main installer to the 3rd party re-sellers, and they update the file on their server.

So you just download it again from them.

Best,

I opened up the FS2Crew NGX reboot configuration from the desktop and notice it says FS2Crew NGX reboot V2. However, when I load up my PMDG 737 with FS2Crew and i look at the QRH tab, I notice it is in Red. and i'm assuming its not suppose to be in red. would the best option be to uninstall Fs2Crew and reinstall it to see if that works?

sorry for all the questions, but since it says version 2 in the config panel, the QRH still shows up in red. How do I change that?

As  Byran has said  nothing  to worry about as  everyone will be  red  as mine  is, does it  matter  being  red?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

oh ok. I wasn't sure if that was normal or not so I thought I might have missed a step of some sort after reinstalling the product.