Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

Unhandled exception

Helge,

Thank you for the additional details. 

While the Pause feature was not really meant to be used this way, I thought it might work.

I will see if I can make a tweak to get it to work.

Thanks again,

Dave

I've tried the pause feature and had some mixed results myself - usually with the mixed side being error on my part.  If you unpause too late and you should be in decent - P2A doesn't like this which I'm assuming is to be expected.  My new way of doing long flights and stepping away is enable the copilot handling radios and readbacks once I'm ready to step away - and let er' do its thing.  P2A will continually communicate with itself.  If you'd like to take control again, I just disable the option.  So far its been pretty flawless for me - and actually ends up adding a tad bit of realism as the copilot is handling the radios for you.  Pretty sure real pilots can't press "pause" while they're up there ;).  

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals