Sign in to follow this  
Guest beana51

NY Bridges Fix

Guest wildfire563

Hi,To all those who have downloaded the NY Bridges Fix download I put out last night, I've released an update already. I got a few complaints about the US Open Park flashing, so I just removed it altogether. I could have made a flatten underneath it, but the object was so incorrect I decided it was better just to get rid of it.Apparently there is another issue where Megascenery already moved Shea stadium so there end up being two objects on top of each other. In the future, I'll be releasing this with the new version of FFNE, and I'll put Shea stadium in it's own bgl so you can turn it off. Let me know if you want that update now. I'd hate to have to put another update in the library at this point.Also, I neglected to point out the tools I used to create the addon in the Readme file.I used NewBGLAnalyze.exe by Winfried Orthmann to decompile the default files to get the information about the default objects. I then used SceneGenX (www.airportforwindows.com) to import the resulting XML files and to exclude the original objects and then used a combination of GoogleEarth and UT/USA road network to place the objects using SceneGenX and compile the new bgl file.Thanks,Thomas

Yes a cool little add-on to say the least. I use UT and MS and this is a must have.XP Home SP2Asus P4P800-SE Intel 3.0GHZDDR 400 D/C 4x512MBLeadtek 6800GT 256MB (77.72)SB AudigyCH Products Yoke/Pedals USBSee you in the fence...CYYZ

Guest beana51

I too thank you.Long time in coming, "DA GW", looks as beautiful, as ever.Great job! Again THANX VIN

Guest wildfire563

Another issue was found in the Readme file. My email address is incorrect. It should be:Thomas@flyingscool.comThanks,ThomasN15802KASHwww.flyingscool.com