Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

Ezdok error access violation

I'm using P3D V3.3 and recently i've been getting this error that this person has reported on ezdok beta forum

http://www.simforums.com/forums/daaf537f-warning_topic56158_page1.html

Kevin and i have absolutely tried everything he has recommended a complete reinstall of P3D but before i go ahead has anyone got that error before? I'm looking for anything really to try before killing P3D and starting over again.

Thankyou

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well,  If Kevin is stumped on this i'm lost before i start.

Have a peep at this and see do you recognize anything,  page 33 of the CTD Guide

Several possibilities for the NTDLL.dll error are as follows:
  Most likely cause is outdated or corrupted hardware drivers. Run a driver updateprogram as discussed in previous section.

  Use the System File Checker (SFC \scannow) to look for corrupt or missing system files. See previous section for details on running this program.

  Recently update video card drivers? Reinstall or install the previous version.

  System overheating. Check (not common but it can cause this crash).

  Wrong timings/voltages set for your installed RAM. Use the utility, CPU-Z, to check or look inside the BIOS (NOTE: With newer Mother Boards and Memory Simms, this issue is not as common as it was with earlier systems but it can still happen).

  CPU voltage too high or too low (only if you manually adjusted this in the BIOS). You might be able to fix by returning your BIOS to Optimized Defaults or lowering your overclock by one point from say, 4.4GHz to 4.3GHz.

Hi poppet i will try a few you posted above. I ran my driver updater software and all upto date! Maybe i'll try an update on my GPU and return my BIOS to default. Currently i'm running ASUS optimal OC

Just to mention, i can run P3D open and close about 5x before i get that error. But its quite random though!