Sign in to follow this  
DeftDriver

Master Caution flashing on approach

Oops. Yes I meant TRQ, don't know why I said Ng.

I agree I'd be surprised to see another update so I'm not holding my breath. Although they did say in the email there could be one. I doubt there are enough issues to do so, unless others are having similar problems & going direct to Carenado for a ticket. Doubt it though because they would have most likely found the cause by now or come straight back with the update answer.

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit

Well heard back from Carenado this morning & they said they are aware of the problems I rose with them. These included the Warning/Caution light, FLC issue with the aircraft not flying at the designated speed plus the Saitek auto pilot module altitude selector not working (which it did in the previous version).

They commented that these issues will be fixed in an up coming service pack. They didn't state when, however, that is good news as I was not expecting them to spend much time on an older product & thought I was just getting fobbed off. Looks like I may well have been wrong. Hope that's the case!

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit

I've noticed the same issue. I found that if I keep my torque above 25% on approach that I don't get the caution light. The light comes on I believe around 10%. 

Out of interest, does anyone know for Master Warning and Master Caution what the FSX events are for these?  I am trying to map a keystroke to them.

Mike

5 hours ago, Mike Beveridge said:

Out of interest, does anyone know for Master Warning and Master Caution what the FSX events are for these?  I am trying to map a keystroke to them.

Mike

I believe that these are L: variables within the Carenado gauges.

Bert

Thanks Bert.  that sounds complicated.  i just wanted to map a keystroke!   lol

Anyway guess i better go research l vars now.

thanks again.

mike