Sign in to follow this  
LZScout

Estonia Migration Tool used for Flight1 King Air 200

I've read through what's available here on the Estonia Migration Tool. So far, I've had fairly good success with it it regards to installing add-on aircraft I had from FSX boxed into P3Dv3. The tool specifically states that it works for the Flight1 King Air 200 (on the sales website) but I've had problems getting it to work. Since it appears that their Support Forum has been down for some time, I hoping one of you may have successfully solved this issue.

As far as I can tell, the tool installs the Flight1 King Air 200 into P3Dv3 successfully (i.e. no errors are shown). When I run P3Dv3 and load the aircraft, all appears to go well. However, the aircraft is not visible from the interior. The Virtual Cockpit elements are totally gone with the exception of the airstair handrails. I can see the external scenery fine. When I use EZDok to move the views around, the movement appears appropriate but the aircraft isn't visible. If I go to an external view, all is well. I can see and move around the aircraft fine. If I globally disable EZDok and use P3Dv3 view menus for the cockpit, nothing shows up either.

I've compared the FSX (which does work, by the way) vs P3D installations and they are identical, no missing files. I even went so far as to replace the King Air 200 folder under SimObjects/Aircraft with the FSX version but nothing changed.

Have any of you used this tool to successfully migrate the Flight1 King Air 200 from FSX to P3Dv3, and if so, what steps did you take to make it successful?

You do know that the latest installer version of the F1 B200 fully supports P3Dv3, eh? Installs and working perfectly in my P3Dv3 without resorting to the migration tool hack.

To be completely fair, the issues you are seeing are related to the install but probably not specifically the use of the "tool". Have you checked the Flight1 support forum for those symptoms?

I've read through what's available here on the Estonia Migration Tool. So far, I've had fairly good success with it it regards to installing add-on aircraft I had from FSX boxed into P3Dv3. The tool specifically states that it works for the Flight1 King Air 200 (on the sales website) but I've had problems getting it to work. Since it appears that their Support Forum has been down for some time, I hoping one of you may have successfully solved this issue.

There is a P3D version of this bird and requires a new purchase but you new that - migration tool will not work

Rich Sennett

I'm locking this down - use of the EMT to bypass a developer's installer is not allowed. You can purchase the P3D version.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors