Sign in to follow this  
Juergen

FSX-SE Flight Plan

Hi,

I have been flying the PMDG aircraft with functional FMC (SID-Enroute_STAR). I also have Aivlasoft EFB for route generation, which lets me generate flight plans in PMDG .rte or FSX .pln format. Now I read that FSX does not accept SID's or STAR's in the route plans. I tried to save a file generated in EFB and saved as a .pln file with SID and STAR, but once I loaded the route in the aircraft, the SID and STAR were gone.

Is it possible to modify a FSX .pln file to add the SID and STAR manually, so it can be uploaded into the aircraft. Or is there another way to enter the SID and STAR into a non-programmable FMC? I am trying to fly the AFS design A330 A340 series.

Thanks for help

Brgds

Juergen Mader

Hi,

I have been flying the PMDG aircraft with functional FMC (SID-Enroute_STAR). I also have Aivlasoft EFB for route generation, which lets me generate flight plans in PMDG .rte or FSX .pln format. Now I read that FSX does not accept SID's or STAR's in the route plans. I tried to save a file generated in EFB and saved as a .pln file with SID and STAR, but once I loaded the route in the aircraft, the SID and STAR were gone.

Is it possible to modify a FSX .pln file to add the SID and STAR manually, so it can be uploaded into the aircraft. Or is there another way to enter the SID and STAR into a non-programmable FMC? I am trying to fly the AFS design A330 A340 series.

Thanks for help

did you try checking the "write procedures" box in the "save as.." dialog for the type you are saving. 

cheers

-andy crosby

Hi,

Anyone using Flightsim Commander 9.6 or FS Build 2 with the standard non programmable FMC aircraft from FSX? Can you incorporate SID and STAR procedures in these 2 programs and than download a .pln file to the FSX flight planner?

I guess FSNavigator is no longer in existence?

Thanks

Brgds

Juergen Mader

Correction on the "write procedures" box. It works!  :smile:  I probably forgot to activate the STAR and therefore it did not show up in the .pln file.

Thanks

Brgds

Juergen Mader