Sign in to follow this  
prdant

777 Worldliner Issues

Any help will be appreciated. My 777 Worldliner Professional works great on my Surface and until tonight on my PC. Earlier today when loading it up it throws a warning regarding an overspeed and the FMC will not start. I found a thread stating that I should add JAVA, which I did. Now loading the 777 shuts down X-Plane, I will try to remove the latest JAVA but I wonder if anyone has a thought on if this will work or has had a similar issue.

Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Any help will be appreciated. My 777 Worldliner Professional works great on my Surface and until tonight on my PC. Earlier today when loading it up it throws a warning regarding an overspeed and the FMC will not start. I found a thread stating that I should add JAVA, which I did. Now loading the 777 shuts down X-Plane, I will try to remove the latest JAVA but I wonder if anyone has a thought on if this will work or has had a similar issue.

Thanks in advance.

first of all you should provide your entire log.txt found on your xplane root folder after loading the 777 then close xplane and get the log file. To see what the problem is.

without much information, as per your symptoms (overspeed warning, black displays) it seems you missed to instal "microsoft c++ visual 64 bit redistributable 2015"

-Assuming you are 777 version 1.83 you don't say that

-Assuming you are windows platform, you don't say that

-Assuming you describe your symptoms properly. You do not provide any screen capture either.

Sorry to reply late but it seems that I needed not only the 2105 version but redistributable 2010 and 2013. All's well in 777 land now.