Sign in to follow this  
scotfree

ORBX FTX Open LC North America Installation

I have just finished installing OLC North America and I am not sure if all of the files have been installed. I only appear to have 3 files namely OLC_NA1, OLC_NA2 and OLC_NA_LIGHTS.

Can anyone advise me if this is correct or have a few files gone walkabouts during the installation process. I also have OLC Europe installed and it has 10 files, thus my concern that something is not quite right.

Scotfree

I have just finished installing OLC North America and I am not sure if all of the files have been installed. I only appear to have 3 files namely OLC_NA1, OLC_NA2 and OLC_NA_LIGHTS.

Can anyone advise me if this is correct or have a few files gone walkabouts during the installation process. I also have OLC Europe installed and it has 10 files, thus my concern that something is not quite right.

Scotfree

Yes, I believe this is correct(assuming by files you mean scenery library entries. :))

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

I also have OLC Europe installed and it has 10 files

Not sure why the difference, but klamal is correct.

Ernest Pergrem

Many thanks guys. I too thought it was a relatively small number of scenery entries for such a vast area.

Scotfree

I too have the same concerns. I have three folders in my FTX_OLC section within the FSX folder structure: OLC_NA1, OLC_NA2 and OLC_NA_LIGHTS. 

BUT, in my Scenery index inside the game I can find only all my OPENLC-EUROPE enteries and only a single NA entry: ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1.

Shouldn't there by a number two, too????

Sorted this by clicking on the FTX Open LC Configurator in the Scripts folder.