Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

Thanks for the GTNs

Hello,

I just wanted to say thank you for creating and offering the GTN 750 & 650 for X-Plane.  It is something that is really needed. I have the GTNs and use them a lot in P3D and really missed having them so much in X-Plane.

I understand now that AirfoilLabs is working with you to get the GTNs to install in the VC panel of their Cessna 172. That will be a great combination. I'm looking forward to it.

I purchased both the 650 and 750, not realizing that they were for 32bit version of X-Plane 10,  but I don't mind at all waiting until you release them in 64bit version now that I know it will be an upgrade.

I have been buying RXP products for many years, even before FSX came out, and I know that the quality of all your gauges are top notch, so I'm really excited about having these GTNs now for X-Plane 10.  I own almost everything that you offer for home flight simulation.

Thank you very much for choosing to simulate the GTN units.

Bob

Thank you for your kind words and long time support! Hopefully we are very near letting you fly them in 64bit glory!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)