Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN Touch X-Plane 64

Hi,

A quick note to let you know that we've been hard at work all week long, working finalizing the RXP GTN Touch for X-Plane 10-64, launching the forum, and answering to support.

I was hoping to have a release ready for today but it has slipped a little bit. It is quite late now over here...

I'm hoping for a release this weekend and let you know how it goes as we are nearing completion!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I'll be checking it out for sure!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

We have achieved a major milestone today, there are a few more tests to do on our end and I keep my finger crossed for a public build tomorrow!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Is it true that AirFoil Labs are working on an update for these units in 3D cockpit for the 172? Also any way to update the ARIAC from month to month?

Hi RXP!

I'm an ELITE v8.6 user, with the ELITE GNS 530 HW module, which can be used, though a payware plugin, to control the XP10 default GNS 430 / 530.

Will this hardware module also be compatible with your GTN, less the "touch" component ?

Thx

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

We can't comment on other's projects, but this would make a nice addition to a nice aircraft!

As for the AIRAC, our GTN is compatible with the latest trainer released in July 2016 with a July 2016 DB. Actually 2 DBs: a Garmin Americas only, and a Jeppesen Worldwide.

As for the hardware, it is not integrated yet. One step at a time, we are looking how the best to offer this capability with the GTN as the touchscreen changes the requirements a lot!