Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

UTT S76 AI Helicopter question

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I bought the Sikorsky S76 AI package and I have been slowly adding the paints and plans to my sim. I have noticed that some paints do not have any flightplans for them. I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can get flightplans for the following.

N786P Petroleum Helicopters
VP-CYS a private S76
N15460 Nicklaus Children's Hospital
N767P Cleveland Clinic
SE-JUX Norrlandsflyg Ambulans

VH-ZFJ Bristow Helicopters Australia

VH-XHM Helicopter Resource Australia 

Also does anyone know if Bristow Helicopters (UK) still use the S76? I like to keep my AI as up to date as possible and I am not sure if Bristow still use the S76 or not.

I asked these questions in other forums but I guess no one knew, so I am hoping someone can help me out here.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

According to Flightradar, there are 10 British-registered S-76's.

I noticed Bristow has grounded its entire EC225 fleet after an airframe loss with fatalities, due to main rotor detachment.

Joseph for the singletons it is probably easier just to create a little FP from their home base.

I would create my own plans, but I am not really sure how. Some of the ones I listed do show up on Flightradar, Flightaware, or Planefinder.

As for Bristow UK, I am going to install G-CGIW and G-CGOU for now. There are photos of those helicopters from 2015 and Planefinder.net shows G-CGIW doing flights just last month.