Sign in to follow this  
curbz

Problem when using Remote CDU with FSiPanel

Having an issue with SimServer when using it with FSiPanel addon (http://www.fsipanel.com/). I don't know if you are familiar with FSiPanel but it will configure the NGX (amongst other aircraft) ready to fly an approach of your choice. It sets up everything for you e.g. MCP, flaps, speed, altitude etc and although it does not set up the FMS relevant to the approach you wish to fly it does have a route programmed in relating to LFMN - not sure why but it does.

The problem is that SimServer is for some reason not able reflect the CDU pages shown in the sim on the iPad when FSiPanel is being used. It connects fine, SimServer shows as having 1 client connected, but the iPad displays the default CDU startup page  i.e. the one where you can select FMC, PMDG setup, FS Actions etc. I can press buttons on the iPad CDU and they change the CDU in the sim but the display does not change on the iPad.

If I am not using FSiPanel and load up the PMDG 737NGX all is fine with SimServer and it reflects the same page as shown in the sim.

I am running the most current versions of Prepar3d, SimServer, FSiPanel and PMDG NGX.

This screenshot that shows the CDU state in the sim after FSiPanel has configured the aircraft. As mentioned at this point the iPad CDU will be showing the default page. I can restart SimServer but it will not show the same page as shown in the sim...

Darren Morris

On 3/6/2017 at 9:55 AM, middiu said:

Hi curbz,

have you solved your issue?

Unfortunately not  :(

Darren Morris