Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

Is the 300 better performance than the 100?

Hi Folks.

Here is an interesting observation, which would suggest that I am not using the Flight Planning system as it is meant to be used. I have the Feelthere Phenom 100 and I thought that I would fire it up and see how it compares to the Carenado 300. Now, it is a while, a long while, since I last flew the 100 and I have realised that the Garmin unit in that aircraft also does not show the Select Arrival and Select Departure option in the G1000. Now that I remember, that is the reason I stopped using it. Given that information, it looks like I may have to re-think my flight planning routine. The Phenoms obviously do things differently. On that note, I'll go away and have another think about this and also really take a long hard look at all of the available videos. It may well be that I have jumped too soon in assuming that the FMS in the 300 was wrong.

Jim. I'll do as you suggest and use the 477. It may well be a few days before I post back as there is some family stuff in the offing.

Regards...Ken