Sign in to follow this  
OrtegaS

KI525 Gauge

That indicates you are running a version of MPI_CDIGauge that doesn't have the KI525.

When you run the installer, are you running as admin by right clicking and selecting "Run as Administrator"??  After you run the installer, are you re-registering the product?

If you delete the MPI_CDIGauge.gau file and then run the installer and re-register, what date/time do you see for the replacement gauge?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Still no change.  The gauge information is the same as that shown in my first post:  The gauge MPI_CDIGauge.gau file in my FSX (non steam) shows 11/24/2014 10:30AM  10,904kb. 

Need you to contact our support via email... tell them to assign your request to me.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I seem to have the exact same problem - GI106A and KI209 display, KI525 does not (tried adding all of them subsequently to the panel.cfg). My MPI_CDIGauge is from the exact same date, but has size 11.165.696 - anything already known concerning that occurence (or "non occurence" - of that gauge)?
cheers, Harry