Sign in to follow this  
CaptainSaint

PRO-ATC/X 1.8.5.0

Does anyone know how should I squawk in PMDG 737 when PRO-ATC/X tells me the squawk code. I've tried STBY, TA only and TA/RA, but still it says that I have to squawk. I don't want to use the co-pilot feature.

You need to set it in your transponder right after it is given to you in clearance. If you proceed with other operations and forget to set it ProAtc will nag you all the way to the runway. I believe it is a minor bug. They will stop nagging if you set the transponder late but turn on your ta system but this is not something you are suppose to do when at the gate.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

You need to set it in your transponder right after it is given to you in clearance. If you proceed with other operations and forget to set it ProAtc will nag you all the way to the runway. I believe it is a minor bug.

Second this. I try to have the transponder set before I finish my read back of it. I've yet to be nagged if I do it right away.