Sign in to follow this  
VitaminA330

Spoiler problem

Hi together,

I've got a strange spoiler problem. Some time ago the spoilers of the 737 and also of the 777 started to extend all the time to about 1/4 of the maximum. The lever moves there some minutes after loading the aircraft and is staggering in the 1/4 position, as if the were 2 conflicting control inputs. However physically there is none: It also happens if I remove all joysticks and control hardware from the computer. And it only happens to PMDG aircraft. All spoilers of other aircraft work fine.

It happens in every phase on the ground and in flight. I can retract them for a moment by assigning a key to "retract spoilers" in the right FMC. But a few seconds later it will extend again to its staggering 1/4 position.

I have no idea what I should have changed before that happend. Maybe a problem with FSUIPC (now registrated)??

What can I do?

Regards, Dominik

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Maybe a problem with FSUIPC (now registrated)??

Drag the FSUIPC.ini (in your simulator's modules folder) out of the folder it's in temporarily. It will build a new version. If the issue goes way, it's FSUIPC. If not, put the file back into its folder (let it overwrite) and continue troubleshooting.