Sign in to follow this  
planenut

PFD and Waypoints

I took a short flight from KSBA to KBUR with only two waypoints in between - FIM and SUANA.  It followed the flight plan and indicated correctly to be on the flight path except for one problem.  When it reached the first WP (FIM) and turned to fly to the next (SUANA), the PFD indication did not change to show SUANA.  It continued to show (in green) FIM.  Also, the nm just showed the distance from FIM and not to SUANA.  Did the same to the other wp and to KBUR.  Just kept showing the distance from FIM.  The FMS Legs indication showed FIM in green the whole way.

As I said, the plane flew the route perfectly.    I do have the GTN750 but never installed it in this plane.  Thanks for any advice on this.

Jim

Jim,

I tested the route yesterday .. all ok.

Have you tested other routes?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I tried another route and it worked ok.  Went back and tried the original route again and it worked ok also.  Pilot error I guess.  Don't know what happened.

Jim

I know what you mean.

First time I tried the route .. no go .. I had typed SUANA wrong .. my error ....

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW