Sign in to follow this  
greywolfretired

scenery libary in fsx all mixed up ,cant put in order

I have redone the order  listing in the scenery library in fsx several times and it always goes back to the mixed up version. I have looked at the scenery config file and it is like this

Starting from the top

FS9 World Scenery

Area 001 Default Terrain

Area 002 Default Scenery

Area 003 Base

the base continues till 1107

Then it lists thew countries

then the cities

then the Addon Scenery

I have fsx 10

running win 7 64 bit,

have several Orbx scenery, no other third party sceneries installed

In the scenery library in fsx it starts with numbers  then it will list some countries, then more numbers,then some countries  and finally the orbx stuff.

The order of the numbers are not in order at all,it jumps all over the place

How do I fix this.

Forgot to say that it all started when I accidentally hit the shift key and enter key at the same time when I was looking at the scenry library and they all dissapeared , I have no idea after severeal restarts of fsx what brought them back but out of order.

if  you got orbx  than  you have  either  ftx v2  or  v3  you need  to go  in  your  options  and  go  to the insertion  points  ,  all your  payware  addons  airports   are  above ftx  scenery and  everything  else  is  below,  head  over  to the ftx  forum and   and search  for  insertion  points  and  it  will tell you the corrct  order  to use

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg