Sign in to follow this  
henry

737 600 and 700 issues . question?

hi everyone, i am enjoying the 737ng for quite a while now , never really had a problem. FYI i own the 737 800 base package and the 737 600 expansion pack, i actually never flown the 800 i like the 600 series for short trip. ...a few weeks ago the 600 and 700 start acting differently but it is happening only when basically starting the approach around passing 10000 feet the spoilers or ailerons are raising for unkhown reason but only on one wing which as you can understand makes me not to be able to fly the approach and landing correctly.  i have tried to disconnect the autopilot , flying manually , no changes. the one aileron or spoiler stays up on the one wing. not entirely up but just a tiny bit to cause the aircraft to not fly properly. in the meantime i have decided to get the 800 out to see if it would make a difference. and yes the 800 has no issues at all. question is what is happening? also if i would uninstall the 737 600 expansion package and reinstall it would that change my aircraft and configuration cfg and would i loose all my saved throttle and systems config. ? sorry for my english .

henry

Full names in the PMDG forums please Henry.

Uncommanded control movement is usually a problem with your controller, controller calibration or FSUIPC.  Please try to isolation the problem before you try the uninstall/install measure, it could create more problems.

What about the systems diagnostic view, does it agree with what is happening outside?

Is this FSX or P3D? Are you using FSUIPC?  If so, move the FSUIPC4.ini file to your desktop and test.  Kinda unusual to start at approach at 10,000; I know of a few like KSLC or KDEN.

Dan Downs KCRP

hi Gan, thx for the reply. i just actually have send a ticket to pmdg support with some pictures . well i should have said in the descent phase not the appr. sorry about that.  . ya the system diagnostic is exactly showing what i am seeing outside. iam fly P3D latest version , i have tried to move fsuipc out , same behaviour. the funny thing is i dont have any issues for the entire flight but when starting to be about at 10000 feet or so things are getting out of control. very weird. 

henry koch