Sign in to follow this  
stinger2k2

Module for Carenado Phenom 300?

Hi all,

Just a quick question in hope rather then expectation. Is there any likelihood of a Phenom 300 LINDA module at any time?

cheers

Stinger

Hi all,

Just a quick question in hope rather then expectation. Is there any likelihood of a Phenom 300 LINDA module at any time?

cheers

Stinger

Ok,

Having searched around the forum I can now see that there are plenty of requests for modules already out there . With that in mind I would like to have a go at making the module myself. I will now go away and do some research on what it takes and no doubt I will be back in a while with a host more questions !!

all the best for now

Stinger

I would also request the module too... Sorry if my request seems unappropriate within your post?

I would like to donate as well to this forum. I think it is a great resource. Thank you for your time.

On 12/12/2016 at 5:40 PM, Capndams said:

Hey Stinger,

Have you found some module, Lua scripts or Lvars working for the Ph300?

Rgds

Hi,

I now have a module which works for all of the functions that I require for my cockpit. It's still a little rough around the edges

and may not include all of the function you particularly require for your own project. However you are welcome to a copy of what I have

if you are still interested.

cheers

Stinger

On 8/30/2017 at 8:04 PM, LT StarBuck 107 said:

I would also request the module too... Sorry if my request seems unappropriate within your post?

I would like to donate as well to this forum. I think it is a great resource. Thank you for your time.

Hi,

I now have a module which works for all of the functions that I require for my cockpit. It's still a little rough around the edges

and may not include all of the function you particularly require for your own project. However you are welcome to a copy of what I have

if you are still interested.

cheers

Stinger

Hi Stinger

If you have a working module then you are welcome to post it under downloads. I suggest you give it a 0.x version number for a beta. Others can the contribute to what you have done. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Andrew,

Yes, i am intending to share the module in that way. I just need a bit longer to fully test it myself as i have only just finished it.

Cheers

Stinger 

• Upvote 1

Hi Stinger2k2,

i know its 2,5 years later now, but did you develope your module any further by any chance?

Suggestion was for the inner/outer knob for inserting a FPL... Thanks for the hard work anyway!

On 5/10/2020 at 1:35 PM, doc-dutch said:

Hi Stinger2k2,

i know its 2,5 years later now, but did you develope your module any further by any chance?

Suggestion was for the inner/outer knob for inserting a FPL... Thanks for the hard work anyway!

Hi, sorry for a very late reply but i have only just seen your question. As i developed the module with fsx the fpl input was pretty much impossible to do without mouse macros which fsuipc doesn't support in fsx. I did manage to get it partially working but it meant editing the xml gauge files of the aircraft and even then wasn't totally successful so i gave up in the end.

Regards

Stinger

Edited by stinger2k2