Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Music

Can I edit MyTraffic 6 for P3D?

I am hoping to get some independent views here on this forum, away from the software website. If I install MyTraffic 6 in P3D 3.4 I know I will want to substitute some of the not so good looking models with newer better looking freeware models. I am guessing I can do that via AIFP, however, can I update flightplans as well with newer more current AIG plans or Is that just too much work? Does MyTraffic 6 update their plans?

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

You can replace the models and paints as well as the plans. The thing is the airline plans themselves in MyTraffic6 are very loosely based on any real world schedules with MANY fictitious city pairings.

If you are going to go through the effort of building up any sort of quality freeware model and repaint setup I'd highly recommend to just pair those to good plans as well and remove those MyTraffic airlines as you go. You would see your AIG plan collection increase while your MyTraffic bgl would decrease in size as you separate the good from the bad so to speak.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS