Sign in to follow this  
richjb2

Account Activation

Thank you Jack, I appreciate the help.

Negative perspiration.  I emailed someone who can help.  Please have patience as they're very busy but it's worth the wait.  The sale they're having is awesome and it will last till 1 January.  I highly recommend their products.

Best regards.

Jack

Jack Sawyer

Hi everyone,

I received an email from Richard at Orbx yesterday. Both registrations are complete. I'm in the process of downloading the Orbix software. Downloaded the Iceland demo yesterday and was very impressed!

Thanks for everyone's help! Thank you, Richard at Orbix as well!

Rich Boll

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

I'm kinda glad I found this thread, as I thought it was something I was doing wrong. I'll raise a ticket as well.  

I finally got a response. No explanation as to the delay but my account is now set up.

I, too, finally got activated manually.  But it took a second support ticket submission five days after the first to have my account activated.  No explanation what the problem was, other than to 'check my spam folder' which was the first thing I did.

David

CYXE

David, CYXE

I just tried to register too for new OrbX account to purchase Global FTX base, saw this thread so knew it wasn't me, sent a support ticket. Will report back when its dealt with.

no complaint at this point as its only been a few minutes.

As previously mentioned, its 2016 (2017 soon!) and emails are instant nowadays, they either work or they dont.

It's kinda ironic that after a week of frustrated dealing with flight1 (who can't get me a working copy of 5/7 of the products I paid for (Gex)) I have given up and had intended to purchase

and install FTX today. AH best laid plans and all that.

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK