Sign in to follow this  
rpowers

Duplicate GA AI Traffic

I have duplicate GA  AI traffic.Checked my world scenery\scenery and do not see anything strange.Commercial traffic OK.Have FTX  ga traffic installed.There used to be a program to delete dupe AI traffic.I am old guy been doing this a long time but take summers off (in Illinois to golf after work,I walk and need the exercise!)  so takes me awhile to catch up on flight sim stuff in basement for winter .Thanks for any help.Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

AIDupe in the Avsim library will get rid of aircraft with duplicate registrations.  

That may be the program that you are referring to.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

Thank you,not the one it was a long time ago but it should work.Cannot figure out how to add it to the xml file.

Think you I think I got it.Stay tuned.

Did what it said.Now everything is screwed up.Copied those lines to modules dll.xml file in text mode and saved it.Lost all my FSUIPC stuff and everything.Copied my last saved modules file backup and did not help.HELP!

Here is what I get when I open the dll.xml file:Launch dll.xml False False ObjectFlow.dll False False E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll  ObjectFlow_cen4.dll False False E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CEN4\Scenery\ObjectFlow_cen4.dll  Objectflow_CBB7.dll False False E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll  Object Placement Tool True False ..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Mission Creation Kit\object_placement.dll  Traffic Toolbox True False ..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\traffictoolbox.dll  Visual Effects Tool True False ..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Special Effects SDK\visualfxtool.dll  A2A Feel False Modules\A2A_Feel.dll module_init module_deinit  AccuFeelMenu False False Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll  FSUIPC 4 False Modules\FSUIPC4.dll  Objectflow_CBB7 False False E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll  ObjectFlow_cej4 False False E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CEJ4\scenery\ObjectFlow_cej4.dll  ObjectFlow_cen4 False False E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CEN4\scenery\ObjectFlow_cen4.dll  Objectflow_CBB7 False False E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll  Objectflow_CBB7 False False E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll  Objectflow_CBB7 False False E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll  

This after I copied and saved to this file the entry from site you sent me.Hope this helps someone solve my problem.Thanks,Ron.Also have lost FSUIPC etc from my add ons.

OK<Found it and deleted the entry now I am back to normal.So what happened  and how do I install the dupe program?Thanks,Ron

I'm not at my flight sim computer right now, but I'll send you the entry and instructions tomorrow unless someone beats me to it.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

This is entry I have in my dll.xml file : <Launch.Addon>

<Name>Objectflow_CBB7</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>
  <Launch.Addon>
     <Name>AIDupe</Name>
     <Path>E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\AIDupe.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

With AIDupe.dll in modules folder.That is my path to FSX. E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Hope this info helps,Ron

Hi Ron,

Are those the only entries in your DLL.XML?  </SimBase Document> should be the last entry in your DLL.XML.

Below is a sample DLL.XML having only the entries the you listed above.  I've included a third one, FSUIPC4 just so you can see how they fit in.

Ernie

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
  <Descr>Launch</Descr>
  <Filename>DLL.XML</Filename>
  <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Objectflow_CBB7</Name>
    <Path>E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>AIDupe</Name>
    <Path>E:\AA Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\AIDupe.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>FSUIPC 4</Name>
    <Path>Modules\FSUIPC4.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Ernest Pergrem

So I need to insert the AIDupe in between the Launch Orbx objectflow(which I have) and the SimBase Document,Right.I am trying that now.Thanks

That did it! Now I will see if it eliminates the dupes.Thank you very very much.I have more enjoyment installing and solving problems than actually flying sometimes.Ron

If you have FTX traffic you should remove the default traffic bgl files and make sure you are all updated using ORbxs latest libraries, ftx central, and traffic. They are updated constantly. And do you have multiple entries for the same files in your dll.xml file?

I have FTX Traffic and the updated libraries.Not sure about deleting the default traffic bgls.I do have dupe entries in dll.xml files pertainig to FTX Orbx Objectflow CBB7,CEN4

I have a traffic disabled.bgl for FTX AI in scenery\world\scenery.