Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Does P3D support wigwag landing lights?

Hi folks,

Just curious – I was wondering if P3D supports wigwag landing lights – while they are pretty common today in real life - I don't ever recall seeing them in the simulator. If so – are there any working examples?

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Seems to me that would be up to the aircraft developer to provide that function... don't see how P3D would object.

Dan Downs KCRP

All of Simaddons airports (Canada) have wig wag lights

http://www.simaddons.com/

They also have aircraft deicing stations that actually work and aircraft parking lights that detect and report aircraft position while parking at gates, pushback mules, marshallers.  There is just so much realism placed in these sceneries. I have the complete set as would any serious Canadian flyer.  I use P3D V3 and these will work in FSX, FSX Steam and all versions of P3D.

• Upvote 1