Sign in to follow this  

[XP11] GPS Runtime Error

Everytime I plan or load a flight in the Cessna GPS I get a GPS Runtime Error right above the threshold of the destination airport. Which means it is impossible to finish a flight in which I use a plan in the GPS. Which kinda sucks. :wink:

The message reads:

BE ADVISED

GPS Runtime Error

END OF ROUTE

Please provide flightplan for bug report

Find it under Output/preferences/fms-0.fml

Anyone else having the same problem? I suppose this is a bug (I just reported it) but I was wondering if someone else has this too.

At the bottom of the screen there is a blu button saying Understood. Pressing it does nothing: I have to force quit XP using the task manager.

Yes just got this same error on a flight from KPHX-KTUS...right after i landed the error happened and with a screen listing the error.  Could not close the screen so had to kill the X-Plane process to exit.  Hope they fix this soon!

Got same error upon XP11 loading. Screen starts to load, and instantly gives that GPS Runtime Error message. 

I have the RXP GTN 750. Windows 10.

Everytime I plan or load a flight in the Cessna GPS I get a GPS Runtime Error right above the threshold of the destination airport. Which means it is impossible to finish a flight in which I use a plan in the GPS. Which kinda sucks. :wink:

The message reads:

BE ADVISED

GPS Runtime Error

END OF ROUTE

Please provide flightplan for bug report

Find it under Output/preferences/fms-0.fml

Anyone else having the same problem? I suppose this is a bug (I just reported it) but I was wondering if someone else has this too.

At the bottom of the screen there is a blu button saying Understood. Pressing it does nothing: I have to force quit XP using the task manager.

My error was due to a bug in a previous beta. It has been solved since. I guess your error has to do with the RXP GTN.